Wednesday, March 11: 10:00AM-7:00PM
Thursday, March 12: 10:00AM-7:00PM
Friday, March 13: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Saturday, March 14: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Sunday, March 15: 10:00AM-6:00PM
Wheelchairs: A limited number of wheelchairs will be available on loan on a first come first serve basis. Please visit the Exhibitor Registration Desk in the Show Lobby to request one on the day of your visit.
For the answers to other Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
Adults – $22
Seniors (65+) – $19
Children (6-17) – $12
Children Under 6 – Free
*Flower Show After Dark – $16 (Wed – Sat After 5pm)
- Tickets can be purchased ONSITE AT THE BOX OFFICE or ONLINE AHEAD OF TIME. Online After Dark tickets will not scan for admittance before 5pm.
- Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards may be used to purchase tickets at the door. We do not accept Discover or debit cards. Please be aware, some vendors and food stations may not be capable of credit card sales. There is an ATM located in the main entrance of the Seaport World Trade Center.
- Ticket prices include all additional fees and services.
- All sales are final and nonrefundable. Tickets will never sell out on site. E-tickets may be purchased via a mobile device, with the bar code clearly visible for scanning.
- Tickets are not day-specific but are good for admission on one day only. You may purchase a ticket and use it for any day and time of your choice; however, your admission is valid for one day only. You may leave the Show and return on the same day (make sure you get your hand stamped upon exit in order to be allowed re-entry). If you wish to leave the Show and return another day, you must purchase a new ticket.
Please note: As a public event, media, patrons and the public itself will be taking photos and video. By purchasing a ticket, you are granting permission for your likeness to be used in Show representation.
Save 25% on Boston Flower & Garden Show Tickets with our Consignment Ticket program! Click here for more info.
Join one of our many groups visiting the Boston Flower Show! We will keep this list updated throughout the year.
FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE
CONCORD, NH – March 11, 12, 13 & 14
Concord Coachlines will offer trips to the Boston Flower & Garden Show on March 11, 12, 13 & 14. Trips include round-trip transportation from the Concord Transportation Center in Concord, NH to the Seaport World Trade Center. Buses leave at 8:30AM and return to Concord at 6PM. The $53 package includes show admission, bonus giveaways, optional transfer to Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall Marketplace. For more information and to register, please click here.
FROM NEW YORK
Delmar, NY (Capital District) – Saturday, March 14
Join Friends of Bethlehem Parks and Recreation on a bus trip to the Boston Flower & Garden Show on Saturday, March 14, 2020. Tickets are $66 and include transportation, admission to the show, an afternoon shuttle to Faneuil Hall, driver’s tip and a donation to the non-profit Friends of Bethlehem Parks and Recreation. The bus will leave Elm Avenue Park in Delmar at 8:00 a.m. and will return at 10 p.m. For more information, visit www.friendsofbethlehemparks.org (News & Events page) or call 518-605-6580.
AAA Northway – Schenectady and Clifton Park, NY – Saturday, March 14
Tickets are $85 and includes show admission, motorcoach transportation, driver’s gratuity and AAA escort services. A AAA member discount is available. Visit the Boston Flower Show visit from 11:00 am – 3:30 pm and enjoy free time at Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall for shopping and dining until 6:30 pm. We will arrive back in the Capital Region at 10:00 pm. For more information, visit www.aaa.com/motorcoach or call 518-374-3142, press 1.
Rockport, Damariscotta, Yarmouth – Saturday, March 14
Join the Five Town CSD Adult & Community Education for a bus trip to the Boston Flower & Garden Show. Tickets are $149 and include charter coach, ticket to the show and driver gratuity. 8am departure from Camden Hills Regional High School with additional stops at Great Salt Bay School in Damariscotta and the Park & Ride at Exit 15 in Yarmouth. Rest stops to/from Boston in the Kennebunk rest area. No refunds after 3/1. Cash and checks only. For a form to fill out and mail in to register, click here.