Adults – $20
Seniors (65+) – $17
Children (6-17) – $10
Children Under 6 – Free
*Flower Show After Dark – $15
(Weds – Sat After 5pm – After Dark tickets must be purchased onsite at the box office)
- Avoid box office lines and purchase tickets in advance! Tickets may be purchased online. There are no service fees for online purchases.
- Visa, Master Card and American Express credit cards may be used to purchase tickets at the door. We do not accept Discover or debit cards. Please be aware, some vendors and food stations may not be capable of credit card sales. There is an ATM located in the main entrance of the Seaport World Trade Center.
- All sales are final and nonrefundable. Tickets will never sell out on site. E-tickets may be purchased via a mobile device, with the bar code clearly visible for scanning.
- Tickets are not day-specific but are good for admission on one day only. You may purchase a ticket and use it for any day and time of your choice; however, your admission is valid for one day only. You may leave the Show and return on the same day (make sure you get your hand stamped upon exit in order to be allowed re-entry). If you wish to leave the Show and return another day, you must purchase a new ticket.
Please note: As a public event, media, patrons and the public itself will be taking photos and video. By purchasing a ticket, you are granting permission for your likeness to be used in Show representation.
Group Trips to the Show – Climb on Board!
Interested in visiting the show but need a convenient and enjoyable way to get there? Join one of the many professionally organized group trips coming to the show from around New England. We’ll post more as we hear from the organizers of trips that are open to the public. To list your group’s trip, contact Carolyn Weston at email@example.com with the details. For trips by Amtrak, visit http://downeasterpackages.com/boston-flower-show-packages/
Wednesday, March 16, Thursday, March 17, Friday, March 18 and Saturday, March 20
- Round-trip transportation departing at 8:30am from the Concord Transportation Center in Concord, NH directly to the Seaport World Trade Center. This trip includes admission to the Flower Show, a bonus giveaway from Cole Gardens, as well as an optional mid-day transfer to Quincy Market for shopping and sightseeing.
- Purchase the Concord Coach Lines-Boston Flower & Garden Show Package for only $50. Visit www.concordcoachlines.com for more information or call 1-800-639-3317.
Wednesday, March 16
- Departs at 9am
- Organized by the Dover Senior Center, 603-516-6437 or 603-516-6420
Belmont & Moultonborough, NH
- Departs at 7:40AM from Moultonborough Park & Rec, 10 Holland Street, Moultonborough and 8:30AM from Belmont Park & Ride , Route 106 in Belmont.
- Organized by the Belmont & Moultonborough Parks & Rec Depts. Info and registration form available at: www.belmontnh.org
- For more info, call 603-267-1865.
- Departs at 8:00am from the Truro Public Library with stops in Wellfleet and Orleans.
- Call 508-487-1125 for more info or click here.
Saturday, March 19
Schenectady, Albany or Latham, New York
- Organized by Wade Tours; call 518-355-4500 to make your reservation. $75 per person includes roundtrip transportation and show ticket
Falmouth, Scarborough, Biddeford and Wells, Maine
- Upon arrival in Boston we will enjoy a two hour cruise on Boston Harbor aboard the Spirit of Boston which includes a buffet lunch then we’ll spend the rest of the afternoon at the Flower Show. Staying until 5:30 pm then non-stop back to Maine.
- $135/person for motorcoach transportation, Spirit of Boston buffet lunch cruise and admission to the Flower Show.
- Call Club Impac Tours at (207) 829–3676.
Wednesday, March 16: 10:00AM-8:00PM
Thursday, March 17: 10:00AM-8:00PM
Friday, March 18: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Saturday, March 19: 10:00AM-9:00PM
Sunday, March 20: 10:00AM-6:00PM